I asked the Coronavirus COVID-19 what messages it has for humanity. Here is the transmission:
- Slow down. Pause. Stop business as usual. Get still. Be quiet. Listen.
- What do you really value?
- How can you be of service to the world?
- Capitalism is killing our planet, it is time to recognize our impacts are threatening our own survival, not to mention millions of “other” species.
- We are all ONE. One global tribe. All races, classes, genders, we must unite as One.
- What kind of foundation would you like our economy built upon? Clearly the current economy is fragile, volatile, and does not serve marginalized groups of people.
- It is time to strengthen our ecosystems, immune systems, and prepare us for change.
- It is time to cleanse, let go, let die, and say goodbye to systems that do not serve the Greater Good for All.
- Please cultivate and act with compassion to the vulnerable populations.
- Be the Light. You are Love. Embody your inner truth.
- Practice loving kindness and care, which you know deep in your bones.
I believe humanity is at a major Crossroads. It is time to reflect, re-evaluate, and reconnect to our core values. This is a Great Awakening moment.
Which path will we choose?
Love or Fear?
Hope or discouragement?
Surrender or react?
Trust or doubt?
Peace or panic?
Allow the old systems to combust. Throw them into the fire. Watch them burn, transforming into pure energy. Kali, the Goddess of Destruction teaches us to let go, let die, burn away what no longer serves.
Now, pause. See the opportunity before us. It is time to go deep within our wise selves and begin to create the more beautiful world our hearts know is possible.
I envision this next two weeks (and, the entire future) could be transformative in very, very positive ways. Let’s raise our vibrations to be the love.
- Call each other more to check in, connect
- Be in nature
- Breathe in fresh air
- Strengthen our nervous systems, therefore immune systems
- Show up for our loved ones
- Donate food, time, energy, skills
- Ask for help
- Have more fun!
- Plant new seeds
- Ask yourself: what do I really want to offer while I’m still alive that will move our global tribe forward?